The Occupational License Process
If you live in the City of Farmers Branch or your license was suspended due to an offense which occurred in the City of Farmers Branch or in Dallas County, we may be able to obtain an Occupational Drivers License (ODL) for you within 24 hours of the time you hire us! (sometimes in the same day!!)
Here is the process to get your Farmers Branch Occupational License!
1. Contact our office (you can call us, we don’t mind) and we can sign you up over the phone. (Please have your Drivers License number ready and Social Security Number ready)
2. Contact an insurance company of your choice and obtain SR-22 insurance, see our page on SR-22 insurance.
3. Bring the SR-22 insurance form to our office and sign the petition in front of our notary
4. We then take the petition to court and file it for you
5. We present the petition to a judge for ruling
6. If the judge grants the petition, we will have the order signed and certified
7. Afterwards, you will pick up the Farmers Branch occupational license from our office and keep it with you as evidence of your privilege to drive
8. We will mail a copy of your certified petition and order to the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) along with the required fees to reinstate your license and obtain an occupational license while your license remains suspended
Of course, we will work with you to understand any of the steps listed above and the provided list is not exclusive. We can explain your options and get your process started today!
If you’ve lost your privilege to drive or your license is already suspended and you need an Occupational Drivers License Attorney in Dallas, Occupational Drivers License Attorney in Ft. Worth, Garland, ODL Irving, McKinney, ODL Attorney in Denton, Richardson, Arlington, Occupational Drivers License Attorney in Grand Prairie, Frisco, Mesquite, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Occupational Drivers License Attorney in Allen, or any other city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex , contact our office for your free consultation!